Join our Team
Randall Bearings is a global supplier of custom machined bronze components to the Aerospace and Defense, Oil and Gas, Construction and Mining, Fluid Control, Agricultural, Transportation, & Construction Industries. We pride ourselves on ingenuity, quality craftsmanship and creating in-demand components within a competitive market.
Are you ready for a career which will challenge your engineering creativity and keep you flexing those skills? We’re hiring skilled CNC machinists and operators and Utility and Assembly crew members.
Features of our benefits package:
- Health Insurance benefits: Traditional PPO or High Deductible (with Company H S A contribution) plans are available.
Very favorable premium cost share with the Company.
- Dental & Vision Group Plans available.
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability insurance provided by the Company.
- Life Insurance policy provided by the Company.
- Retirement: 401(k) Plans with Defined contribution and Company match levels.
- Vacation: Available after the 90 day orientation period.
Earn additional personal days by working overtime.
- Safety Allowances:
Safety Shoes – Company paid annual allowance.
Safety Glasses – Company paid.
Uniforms – Company paid rental and cleaning.
Utility team members are integrel to the assembly, packaging and operational functions of the facility.
CNC Operators work not only with client plans, but also with CNC Machinist to ensure products meet specifications.
CNC Machinists are expert craftsmen who leverage precision tooling and know-how to create custom parts meeting client specifications.